Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Messed up the legs

Outlander was pretty good. I actually got it thinking it couldn't be any worse than Pathfinder but with aliens. Ended up watching a Predator vs 13th Warrior flick.

I concur that Vikings + Aliens = Awesome

So so on the story side... but cool special effects and enough action and gore to keep my GF entertained. She normally hates these kinds of movies.

She also spent a while searching online for info on one of the vikings played by some fella named Jack Huston.

Jack Huston in Shrooms.

I didn't care though... I got Megan Fox.

Megan After I dropper her home.

2 comments:

Thomas Fummo said...

Megan Fox?
Blegh.
I know she's supposed to be this sexiest thing with legs or something, but she just makes me sick.
It's like one of those horrifying kiddie beauty peagent girls all grown up. I supsect foul play.
It's a conspiracy I tell you!!!

p.s. word verification: splersea.
SEE! THIS PROVES IT!

Clarence Dass said...

lol... when it comes to hot female actresses, there are just so many to choose from. It's like a huge candy store.

Megan Fox was just my flavor of the week.

I am more inclined to watch a movie with my favorite actor than my fav actress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...