Sunday, May 27, 2012

Diablo 3: After After thoughts

Man I regret buying Diablo 3 >_<

About a week ago I got a friend of mine in Aus to drop $129 Fijian dollars to get Diablo 3 for me, and now after playing the game through once and about halfway on a harder difficulty - I have absolutely no compulsion to play it.

What sucks even harder is that I still have to pay my friend back for it. It's one thing to buy a game and then get sick of it, but it's another to get sick of it and then have to pay for it.

Diablo 3 was short, under whelming and did nothing to push gameplay to any place new. It did have kick ass FMVs and made for a good pass time - but it didn't get any where close to being as engrossing as it's predecessors.

It was fun until I stopped playing it and then I just didn't want to go back.

If anything, Diablo 3 has taught me a very important lesson. Don't give in to video game hype and fan boy reviews. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...