Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Found a cool blog.

I was searching for pics of movie posters online, when I came across an awesome horror movie blog. It's called The Horror Club and it's full of great reviews, as well as news on up coming horror movies.

As some of you might know, I love my horror movies... and this blog is honestly one of the most informative sites I've found as far as horror movies goes.

Please if you do visit it, take the time to explore it properly.

Because of the site, I am now super stoked about Dead Girl and Able, which i found under "Movies to watch for..."

2 comments:

The M'hael said...

Thanks for the kind words about our blog... yours is pretty spiffy too...

I'm going to put a link to yours on mine if you don't mind... Anything involving zombies is on my cool list!

Clarence Dass said...

O Thank you very much :D

You have no idea how many working hours i spend cruising through your blog everyday.

My weekend movie list has never looked better...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...