Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Supernatural Episode

I just got done watching what might be one of my favorite Supernatural Episodes yet. The 18th episode of Season four called "The monster at the end of this book" started of as something that gave me a bit of a laugh and ended with a big "fucken sweet!"


The basic plot of the episode is that Sam and Dean discover that all their adventures have some how turned into a series of cheap horror novels, with the writer of these novels having some sort of psychic insight into their lives.

I'm not going to get too much into it because I don't want to mess it up for anyone who might not have seenit. But I will say that the episode pays off most if you've been an avid fan from the start... as it pulls a lot from fandom.

You can read the reviews and plot details here.

Coincidently the show happens to be named after one of my favorite children's book that I absolutely loved as a kid. I was just at a BBQ over the weekend with my girl friends family... and I was just telling them how much I loved the book when I was like 6 or something.


Don't ask how I worked that into the conversation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...