Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HBA Debate: Should the infected be considered zombies?



The happy folks over at the Horror Blog Alliance had our selves a series of debates recently, concerning various topics filed under "zombie."

With the subject matter so close to my undead loving heart, how could I not take part.

Going through the various discussions that were up for debate, I chose the topic of: Should the Infected be considered zombies.

I went in with a "yes."

It was a familiar topic, because it's one that my friends and I bring up every now and then when ever the subject of zombies creeps up.

Check out the full debate here, and please feel free to leave a comment.

Big thanks to Wilson and John Micheals for sharing their ideas on the subject with me... in the event of a zombie outbreak, I'll shoot you guys last.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...